Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ambition


I want to fly, 
In the sky, very high. 
I want to own a school, 
Where I can exploit the helpless parents; 
Make them fool. 
I want to own a luxury hospital, 
Where I can overcharge the patients, 
And offer loyalty benefits. 
I want to become a leader, 
And cheat the country, 
To win elections many times over. 
I want to own a TV channel, 
And be sincere to the TRPs, 
Rather than the cause or the news. 
I want to be the police force, 
And work with the powerful,  
To pull off million dollar scams, of course. 
I want to be a builder, 
And make luxury villas,  
Even if that renders the poor homeless. 
I want to be a bureaucrat, 
Forever tied up in red tape. 
I want to be filthy rich, 
And look down on the poor, 
Have no empathy for these losers. 
I want all the money I can stash, 
For money is all the respect, security and power, 
I can get. 
We are a growing economy, 
Economy is all that matters,  
No matter, if it brings ignominy. 
I want to fly, 
In the sky, very high. 

1 comment: